We detected an old browser!
This website doesn't support Internet Explorer 8 and older.
Please upgrade your Internet Explorer to the latest version in order to enjoy this website.
Retain Web Portal
09 Nov 2016
Retain Web Portal is a browser-based scheduling application that helps organisations lower costs and increase revenue by efficient planning of resources and projects.
Retain Web Portal presents the information in a clear, concise format offering a visual representation of workloads and availability against the resource.
- Create and edit bookings with simple drag & drop functionality
- View detailed information on resources, projects and bookings
- Create and share multiple views
- Plan and forecast provisional bookings
- Bespoke, detailed reports
- Web-based so users only require a browser and an internet connection
- Assemble a team or request specific skills using the Team Requests module
- Configurable access/security controls
Retain Web Portal can be used by any organisation that requires staff to view and amend bookings using a simple web browser interface. By adding supporting modules, you can extend and bespoke the functionality even further to tailor the system to your requirements.
- Retain Wallchart – Fully featured, scalable scheduling application for detailed functionality and reporting
- Calendar Link – Link to personal calendars for easy viewing
- Retain Skills – A comprehensive skills information database for your resources allows for detailed search to find the correct skills for current and future projects
- Retain Importer – Automatically link data from your existing content, eliminating duplicate data input
- Retain Notifier – Email notification system to alert resources to bookings and amendments